2012年1月29日星期日

Am I going bald at 17?

For about a year and a half my hair has been falling out. I would have to guess that about 50-100 strands of hair fall out each day. It still doesn't seem like I have any bald spots or anything. I still have a full head of hair. My dad is bald by my grandpa isn't. And when strands come out they always have like the root or something white attached to it on the end. I also always have flakes on my scalp. I have like a thin white layer on my scalp that when I scratch starts flaking. I have read that soaking my hair in apple cider vinegar will remove this layer and help my hair grow back. Is this true? I straighten my hair just about ever day too. Are those flakes, dandruff the ones causing my hair loss? Am I really going to go bald or is this normal? Will the apple cider vinegar really work? Any other remedies that will work?


ThanksAm I going bald at 17?
Has your hairline started receding yet? If it did, I guess you got the gene.

没有评论:

发表评论