2012年1月29日星期日

What is happening to my hair? please help?

for just over 2months my eyebrows have been falling out ALOT


like they have gotten gappy and thinner :(


I got my thyroid checked and it came back normal.


I'm almost 18 and i'm really scared at the moment because of this.


I haven't had hair loss anywhere else %26amp; i've been taking multivitamins


for about a month.


Do i have alopecia areata? limited to just my eyebrows cos its supposed to be very rare or is there other more likely causes?What is happening to my hair? please help?
I sa on Dr Oz today this woman hair started to fall out she had just lost lots of weight. Dr Oz said stress can cause it. I have a friend her daughters hair has been thinning bad since about 15 they took her to special Dr. It is not alopecia but may be heredity since her aunt has some bald spots but stress likely culprit.

没有评论:

发表评论