2012年1月31日星期二

SHOULD I GET BACK WITH MY EX?

Ok, so tonight my ex boyfriend sean who dumped me through myspace a few months back told me he's sorry and that he loves me and wants to get back together. I asked my friends what they thought and they said we make a cute couple. However, I have recently got on good terms with my other ex boyfriend Joe, who I ended up cheating on with Sean, then Sean dumped me. Joe is a very good guy, he's always there when I need him, is sensitive but some of my friends think that we don't look good together cause he has alopecia which is hair loss. I don't know what to do, I told Sean I will think about it but I know if I go back with him it will ruin my friendship with Joe which I tried hard to get back and I was even trying to get on better terms to possibly get back with Joe. What should I do? I'm so confused.SHOULD I GET BACK WITH MY EX?
hold up hold up wait there just a minute rewind to the first sentence he dumped you over myspace over myspace thats just stupid girl thats like a guy dumping you over a text message. okay continue wait hold up topic title ur thinking of getting back with this guy after he dumped u over myspace. anyways its ur decision but since u want advice i say don'tSHOULD I GET BACK WITH MY EX?
oh well then date joe although sean is all cute he is a jerk dumpin some1 over myspace is just low ok date joe(thats just my opinion)if u want to know who to choose just listen to ur heart i always listen to my heart by going into my room turnin off all lights and lie down and just think in the dark

Report Abuse



I won't tell you what to do but right now think about all the good things about Joe and the good things about Sean. Then think about all the bad things about them. Then just lay down relax and think who you might have more feelings for. Which one do you think more of ? Which one do you care about more ? Was it more painful to stop being in a relationship with Sean or Joe ? Which one treats you better ?


DONT listen to what yyour friends say its only YOUR oppinion.





Andd remeberrr loookkss dont matter all the timeeee.


Follow your heart. and youll make the right decision.

没有评论:

发表评论