2012年1月31日星期二

Is it Hormonal Imbalance?

hi, i'm a 17 yr old and i've been getting my period since i was 14. my periods have generally been irregular though in the last year or so they have come more often.


however, recently, they have not come for at least 3-4 months. i have experienced this before near my major exam periods but this has been really bad because i have discharge, bad skin and very, very bad hair loss now. i am also often cranky and have mood swings. i suspect it's a hormonal imbalance but idk what's causing it. i have been through quite alot of stress and stuff like depression over this year, could it be causing this?





thanks!Is it Hormonal Imbalance?
I think you should definitely see a doctor or Endocrinologist. It sounds like you have some sort of hormonal imbalance, you should ask your doctor about PCOS especially if you have unwanted dark hairs in places they shouldn't be.Is it Hormonal Imbalance?
It's defiantly stress.





Hair loss and raw nerves are a sign of stress, and you said you had it before near your major exam, that is very stressful.





I didn't have mine for nine months during school, and then the summer holidays started and they came back. I still had all the signs that they were coming too. Apparently I was stressed and I didn't know about it. You have it way worse than I did though.
  • facial
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论