2012年1月31日星期二

Should I get back with my ex boyfriend?

Ok, so tonight my ex boyfriend sean who dumped me through myspace a few months back told me he's sorry and that he loves me and wants to get back together. I asked my friends what they thought and they said we make a cute couple. However, I have recently got on good terms with my other ex boyfriend Joe, who I ended up cheating on with Sean, then Sean dumped me. Joe is a very good guy, he's always there when I need him, is sensitive but some of my friends think that we don't look good together cause he has alopecia which is hair loss. I don't know what to do, I told Sean I will think about it but I know if I go back with him it will ruin my friendship with Joe which I tried hard to get back and I was even trying to get on better terms to possibly get back with Joe. What should I do? I'm so confused.Should I get back with my ex boyfriend?
Of courese without a doubt JOE. whats hair loss got to do with anything. I think bald guys are hot.


Ok seriously, you dont want to go back to someone who dumped you via myspace. he will do it again. he probably came back cause he coulldnt get anyone or wants to use you again.


respect yourself and be stable with joe. its rare that a guy would take you back after you cheat on them with another guy except if they have true feelings for you. you may never find the joe kind again if you screw this upShould I get back with my ex boyfriend?
Joe seems like the type of person you wouldn't want to loose in your life, i mean if he has always been there for you then i would pick him. Who cares if he has hair lose or what friends think. Don't go with which one your friends think you would look best with it never works out that way. Go with the one that makes you happiest.


I Hope That Helped In Some Way. :]
He dumped you over myspace...it's a no go. I have a friend with alopecia too, and i think that's really superficial you are worrying about a nice guy not ';looking good'; with you... I'd say Joe. But if they are both your ex boyfriends maybe you just need someone new....
you are very superficial...i bet that joe guy loved you for who you are...you really hurt him and to be honest i think he deserves better. I dont know the sean guy...but to me and dumping you over myspace makes him sound like a prick
That's ******. It didn't work the first time. If the reasons it didn't work have magically disappeared, go for it.
Your cheated on Joe.


You fail.


You deserve neither.


Slut.
Don't listen to your friends. It's not the looks that counts. What matters is that the guy will treat you right.
Hair is NOT a problem


JOE
Joe
i agree with english dream! you really don't deserve either!
Wow.





Please, think about what you're asking.





Do you go with Sean, who dumped you, but hey, you guys make a cute couple!





Or Joe, who is ';a very good guy, he's always there when I need him, is sensitive';... but he's got alopecia, so you two don't make a cute couple.





I'm just gonna put it out there, that the married couples who celebrate their 50th wedding anniversaries as happy as the day they said ';I do'; didn't get married because they made a ';cute couple';





I just hope you make the right choice. Otherwise, you don't deserve a guy like Joe.

没有评论:

发表评论