2012年1月29日星期日

FEMALE - LOSING HAIR!!! - HELP ME!?

I'm 32 yrs old and in the last 2-3 months I have been rapidly losing my hair. I went to my dr.'s office to have it check out and all he came up with was that women at this age go through hormonal changes which can sometimes also cause hair loss, thought I was under a lot of stress and therefore prescribed some anxiety-relief medication and then ran a blood panel to rule out an under %26amp; over-active thyroid and lupus disease. My tests results came out just fine. Yes, its alarming to lose your hair - I now can see what guys might go through or feel. I've already had fine, thin hair, but now this!!! Argh! What should I do? I feel if I wait any longer it is only going to get worse. What if anything should I try or rule out that I haven't looked into? Any suggestions?? Thanks for your help!!! :FEMALE - LOSING HAIR!!! - HELP ME!?
|http://naturalhairlosstreatment.com/fema



http://www.ayurvediccure.com/hair-loss/f



Hope these help. BTW, if your thyroid test was low end normal, then you could benefit from thyroid treatment. I was losing hair too and feeling cold with low end thyroid for years until I finally found out my thyroid was low end normal. I then found a doctor who was willing to give me thyroid to raise my thyroid to middle normal and my coldness and hair loss disappeared. Ask your doctor about your thyroid numbers.



Stress can absolutely cause hair loss.FEMALE - LOSING HAIR!!! - HELP ME!?
I cannot understand your question but I know your problem.



How to avoid hair loss?



You follow below site only home made tips %26amp; more healthy.



This answer has been selected as best answer for more than five times by asker (yahoo answer) for hair loss.



http://www.atozanswer.com/forum/viewtopi
I started losing a lot of hair too, um i thought it was seasonal but this year it was more than usual sorry .... it may be seasonal ...
I have been losing my hair since I was 19. I think that it is because of hormones and stress. Stree can cause hair loss
Hair loss and thinning hair in women is primarily due to inherited genetics, but there are other causes of hair loss such as hormonal changes, discontinuation of birth control pills, sudden changes in diet, thyroid problems and stress. Some studies suggest that a majority of premenopausal women and a greater number of postmenopausal women will experience some degree of diffuse hair thinning as part of the natural aging process. A medical exam and blood lab work is often required for the proper diagnosis of female pattern hair loss. If certain medical causes can be identified and treated, female hair loss can in many cases be reversed. The keys for effective female hair loss treatment are a proper diagnosis by a hair loss expert, early intervention, and proper education of all the non surgical and surgical female hair loss solutions.

没有评论:

发表评论