2012年1月31日星期二

Should I get back with my ex?

Ok, so tonight my ex boyfriend sean who dumped me through myspace a few months back told me he's sorry and that he loves me and wants to get back together. I asked my friends what they thought and they said we make a cute couple. However, I have recently got on good terms with my other ex boyfriend Joe, who I ended up cheating on with Sean, then Sean dumped me. Joe is a very good guy, he's always there when I need him, is sensitive but some of my friends think that we don't look good together cause he has alopecia which is hair loss. I don't know what to do, I told Sean I will think about it but I know if I go back with him it will ruin my friendship with Joe which I tried hard to get back and I was even trying to get on better terms to possibly get back with Joe. What should I do? I'm so confused.Should I get back with my ex?
I agree with David, you've been there done that why go back and you know what the outcome is going to be,let it go. Move onShould I get back with my ex?
simple answer, never get back with an ex
Dear, I Suggest you http://relations.0fees.net for this.


Best of luck and keep using answers.yahoo.com.
  • facial
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论