2012年1月31日星期二

Vitamins for teen's hair loss?

My hair has been falling out a lot, in the shower it actually clogs the drain and I have to clean it halfway through or the water won't drain. It gets all over my carpet and it's not just normal hair loss, it's a lot. I thought it was my straightener so I stopped straightening my hair for a few months, but nothing changed. I don't brush my hair when it's wet because I heard that could cause breakage, I have never dyed it or used any chemicals on it. I usually use smoothing shampoo and conditioner, but I started to use moisturizing head and shoulders and still nothing changed. My hair is very thick and curly and it hasn't gotten thin or anything and there have been no diet changes or anything like that.





Does anyone know how to stop this? Any kind of serum I can put on or vitamins I can take?Vitamins for teen's hair loss?
I have the exact same problem as you, exact same type of hair, and also I am a teen who has not dyed her hair..I also tried to talk straightening, my hair is still falling out more than it should. First, don't panic, stress is a cause of hair loss and we bring our worst fears on ourselves. Second, go to your family doctor and ask her to check your thyroid, an underactive or overactive thyroid can cause hair loss...I will be giving the blood test myself on myself. Also get tested for the level of your white blood cells, hemoglobin, iron levels, etc. An iron deficiency can cause hair loss as well, a simple blood test will prove or disprove this. Regarding vitamins for the time being look up Nioxin Intensive Therapy Recharging Complex..I am thinking of purchasing this soon, if you are thinking simple vitamins, make sure you get a lot of Vitamin D, iron, vitamin B6 and zinc...to be honest I would recommend a complete multivitamin to cover you on all aspect.





Best wishes, I hope we will both we successful and find the cause of this.

没有评论:

发表评论