2012年1月31日星期二

My hair is falling ? (male)?

I am 18 years old (male) and i noticed recently my hair is falling. My dad is not bald or anything like that. The problem is that my head hurts (the top-middle area) for no reason. It feels like if somebody pulled my hair so hard. I really don't understand why it hurts or why my hair is falling when i brush it. i have been taking Prevacid for about two months, because i have acid reflux. Would that be the reason? When i brush the top-middle area of my head; hair falls. But when i brush my left or right side; my hair doesn't fall. How can i treat this hair loss problem? How can i prevent it or know the cause? Why does my top-middle area of my head hurts?My hair is falling ? (male)?
the only reason for hair faling out that i know of is not eating enough ur an 18 year old man an should be eating tons, if you already are then go see a docter and they can tell you whats going on.My hair is falling ? (male)?
your going bald its your mothers side of the family no fathers there is nothing you can do short of removing you balls
It is possible that you are losing your hair and the pain is not related. Whether your father is bald or not does not determine if you lose your hair. both my brother %26amp; I are bald and our dad (aged 70) has a full head of hair. baldness is likely genetically linked to your mother's side of the family. You will likely not lose the hair on the sides or back of your head (or it will fall out last). Most guys lose their hair from the forehead back to the back of the skull. What you describe is not an unusual balding pattern.





I do think you need to consult with your doctor about the pain in your scalp. There could be something wrong. I have never felt pain where I'm going bald unless it is a sunburn.

没有评论:

发表评论