2012年1月31日星期二

SHOULD I GET BACK WITH MY EX?

Ok, so tonight my ex boyfriend sean who dumped me through myspace a few months back told me he's sorry and that he loves me and wants to get back together. I asked my friends what they thought and they said we make a cute couple. However, I have recently got on good terms with my other ex boyfriend Joe, who I ended up cheating on with Sean, then Sean dumped me. Joe is a very good guy, he's always there when I need him, is sensitive but some of my friends think that we don't look good together cause he has alopecia which is hair loss. I don't know what to do, I told Sean I will think about it but I know if I go back with him it will ruin my friendship with Joe which I tried hard to get back and I was even trying to get on better terms to possibly get back with Joe. What should I do? I'm so confused.SHOULD I GET BACK WITH MY EX?
i think u should give sean another chance , i mean he didnt do anything . it was u ......or u can go with joe to keep ur friend ship but really sean should be better for u !SHOULD I GET BACK WITH MY EX?
I'm sorry for being blunt...

but of you are really THAT shallow not to be with someone just because they have a condition they have NO CONTROL WHAT-SO-EVER of, then i don think you deserve to be with him.

No, you should not get back with Sean if you cheated on him in the first place and even so, he broke up with you through myspace.
Dont rely on what your friends tell you when it comes to relationships. I learned that the hard way. I will say that Sean sounds awful. He dumped you on myspace! And Joe sounds like a great guy, but I think he would be aN awesome friend. You already hurt him by cheating on him. I dont think its fair to him till you know exactly what you want...
follow your heart. as retarded and corny as that may sound its the truth. Do you really want a bunch of strangers over the internet tell you how to run your life? do whatever you think is right. just remember, with God anything is possible



answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?
so your opinion of relationships is that you must look good together for it to work and are sketchy about dating an ex because he has male patern baldness.....and your leaning towards the guy that dumped you on myspace?





.................
**** UR FRIENDS! WAT DO THEY REALLY KNOW? JUST CAUSE U LOOK GOOD AS A COUPLE DOESNT MEAN YALL ARE A GOOD COUPLE, U KNOW U WANNA GET BACK WITH THAT JOE GUY SO DO IT.....U LIVE UR LIFE DONT LET UR FRIENDS LIVE UR LIFE.
My beliefs:



1) He dumped you through myspace.. hahaha

2) Shame on you for cheating..

3) I don't know if either of those two can ever trust you fully again

4) Go with your heart :]
No.
it seems u want to be with joe..sean seems like a jerk from ur description..he dumped u and then tld u he loved u..bullshit..he just wants to get laid
skank
You don't really sound like you're in love with either of those guys. If you just keep bumping from relationship to relationship without really committing you'll never find true love or happiness. I know because that's how i was when I was younger and then I decided not to go out with anyone until I was really certain. Time will tell, if they really love you, they will wait and it will be the right time for both of you. I waited 3 years to find 'the one', we're married now and having a family :)
Okay so you are more interested in 'looking good together' then an emotional conection. Let me tell u something, looks fade and the world has a funny way of slapping ppl in the *** that centre there relationships around physichal attraction... How you ask? Observe boyfriend number 2 which dumped you over myspace. And despite of you cheating on your first boyfriend and leaving him for the other guy that dumped you, he still wants you!!!!!

Honestly do what ever you want, this guy broke your heart once he will do it again. And dont go out with your first boyfriend either, clearly you dont have enough feelings for him to be with him seriously and god forbidd you might find the urge to cheat on him. Do him a favour at least if you can't do yourself one...



Harsh i know but thats how i see it.

没有评论:

发表评论