2012年1月31日星期二

Does Psoriasis of the scalp cause permanent hair loss?

My mother recently developed Psoriasis on her scalp. She underwent surgery to remove a brain tumor about two years ago and her dermatologist said that it is not uncommon for psoriasis to develop on/ around the incision area. My mother has a bald spot on the top of her head and is now afraid that she's going to go completely and irreversibly bald. Is this even a possibility? Thank you.Does Psoriasis of the scalp cause permanent hair loss?
I have psoriasis on my scalp most of my life and it doesn't cause hair loss. Psoriasis will form on damaged skin. That is why it is important to protect your skin and not scratch the lesions.Does Psoriasis of the scalp cause permanent hair loss?
I don't believe it would
  • facial
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论