2012年1月29日星期日

Did I have a stroke?? High blood pressure?

I felt dizzy lightheaded, faint, face and skin on fire, loss of Speech loss of motor skills loss of thoughts couldn't remember my address....hair and scalp on fire thought id pass out but never did please anyone Else had this went to DR. he said my blood pressure was 160/99 and put me on BP meds. I had a lil of the same symptoms 4 days later. Ive Read about stroke the only thing I didn't have a headache.. my arm Left one! was tingly face was numb...help anyone know the DR%26gt; didn't say he said High BP????can that cause those symptoms?? Getting sec. opinion soon but alot Of u out there maybe you know whats wrong....Did I have a stroke?? High blood pressure?
Colon cleansing is the latest method to reduce weight. Scientists have illustrated the fact that not all extra weight is thanks to excess fat, a lot of weight simply stays there in the pipes, and all you need to do is flush it out. http://cerimp.hothealthdiet.info has a risk free trial on currently, give it a try out, you can reduce as much as twenty pounds!

没有评论:

发表评论