2012年1月31日星期二

What kind of skin condition is this..??

Its on my scalp behind my right ear (luckily my hair cover it), so by that it does not cause hair loss.. it it very red with this white stuff on top, and sometimes it goes away and then just reappears over night... also it does not itch but feels VERY tense..





btw... i have gone to the doctor and they said it was nothing, but obviousley its something


btw(again) ive had it since i was 12, now im 16


any ideas??? i think its psorias, but idkWhat kind of skin condition is this..??
This sounds like Psoriasis too me. Although psoriasis tends too itch. I have it on my scalp and in and behind my ears. Psoriasis can spread so i would go to a dermatologist to get it checked. Psoriasis has no cure, and if you didn't know psoriasis is when your immune system attacks your skin. Try putting lotion on it before you go to bed and when you wake up. That could keep it under control if it is psoriasis.





Goodluck :}What kind of skin condition is this..??
I use head and shoulders and a dandruff shampoo with salyic acid and it helps with any skin problems I have.

没有评论:

发表评论