2012年1月26日星期四

Can emotional problems cause this level of health-issues?

It all started back in the end of 2004. I started to feel fatigued, then diarrhea (with fresh blood) started to come, then I started to lose weight, and I began to imagine I was dying of AIDS. Then I started to develop a very strong hair loss that occurred everywhere in my body. Then blood pressure problems began to show up (tachycardia and palpitations), and strong symptoms after eating anything. Then a pharyngitis showed up and it remains 24/7 'til this very day. When I finally got the balls to do the HIV exam (in the end of 2008) it revealed negative, type I and type II. I have a very strong suspicion on this particular disease that characterizes as ';Tricky to find, hard to treat, impossible to cure'; (It's called Celiac disease).





But my family and even my shrink friend (shes my friend, I'm not her patient) keeps telling me that I'm hypochondriac and that its all in my head.





A quick sum up of the symptoms:





- Tachycardia





- Palpitations





- Diarrhea (that been coming and going for five years, and it use to come with fresh blood, colonoscopy revealed nothing abnormal)





- Abdominal Pain around the belly button (indicating the small intestine area, and hell, it's a severe pain (rating 9 out of 10) that been coming and going for all these years)





- Extreme hair loss on all my body.





- Lightheadedness (especially after eating)





- Blood pressure and cardiac rythm alter drastically when I lay down or stay on my feet, so much so that my vision starts to go black and I have to hold on to something so that I wont fall.





- Pharyngitis





- A small red itchy rash that shows up uninvited and leave as it came in, unexplained. It shows up anywhere in my body.





- Discoloration of the penis (only the skin)





- Extremely low bad cholesterol (suggesting malabsorption)





- Severe malabsoption (Even though I eat like hell I lose weight)





- Bloating





- Gassy





And a few others that I may have forgotten at the moment.





Needless to say that I literally went through around 30% of the exams known to man that ruled out tons of diseases, especially the simple ones, like Hepatitis C, HIV, Diabetes, Thyroid problems, etc.





I keep stroking the key that these symptoms are impossible to manifest from a simple thought, I mean, FRESH BLOOD coming from the anus, come on.





What do you guys think, can a thought make someone as skinny as me?


Hell, if it could those depressed girls wouldn't be fatty, that's my opinion. And while on that matter, I'm quite happy, I love to love, love to live, sleep well, have a lot of friends and healthy social relationship.Can emotional problems cause this level of health-issues?
Hi. The most important question i have for you is, have you had any blood tests done since you've had all these issues? A complete blood work up would be my first step if i were you. I was having a lot of the same issues you are having, and that is the first thing i did. I was able to find out what was wrong with me by a simple blood test ( and it wasn't Aids ). When you say you had 30% of the exams, do you mean blood tests??? I highly doubt that all these symptoms are just your imagination. Sometimes you have to keep going to doctors until you get an answer. If you only had 30% of the tests done, there's 70% left. You really have to be persistent with doctors, or they sometimes tend to blow you off. Trust me, i've been there. Nobody knows you better then you do. If you have a feeling that something's wrong, it probably is. Keep trying. Good luck, hope you find the answer, and feel better soon :-)Can emotional problems cause this level of health-issues?
I would go to several well known Gastroenterologists who SPECIALIZES in this. Go to TLC's website, they have a show called 'mystery diagnosis';, they have shows that have things like what you are going through. I would contact the producer of the show and maybe they can direct you somewhere. Good Luck
Celiac is not impossible to cure. Eating a gluten free diet does it.





Email me from my profile and I will show you some before and after photos. Before with celiac and now 1 year later without symptoms.





I was 134 lbs. and I am now 201 lbs. in one year.





One more THING: you need a endoscopy, not a colonoscopy for celiac.

没有评论:

发表评论