2012年1月29日星期日

Major hair loss at 18?

okay i'm 18 and for the past month and a half i started losing MAJOR amounts of hair. during showering, when i brush my hair, when i wake up and stroke my hair i lose at least 30strands or more. everyday the floors in my house are covered in my hair. to the point where my boyfriend finds my hair in his clothes and socks too! I'm not pregnant, never was, nor do i have any type of sickness. i had my blood counted and tested not too long ago and everything came out good. so i dont know how i could possibly be losing so much hair. i used to dye my hair ALOT back in the day when i was in hair school(years ago,). and i never lost hair then. but nowadays i dont color my hair much anymore, so why am i losing so much of my hair? ):



is it lack of calcium or is it cause i use pantene?

or does it have to do with the fact that i smoke marijuana recreationally? because there was no study that showed weed could cause hair loss, so i doubt thats the issue.



help please):Major hair loss at 18?
it could be stressMajor hair loss at 18?
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too

http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Hair-Fal
My Tips:

Exercise regularly ( Atleast an hour of brisk walk or jogging)

Maintain body to weight ratio

Eat a very healthy diet including vegetables and fruits ( If you cannot manage that, take multivitamin tablets daily)

Eat salmond fish ( If you cannot manage buy Omega 3 capsules )

Reduce stress in life ( Reduce your workload, try some meditation like yoga)

Keep your head cool ( Apply hair oil whenever possible at home)

Fight Dandruff : Don't take dandruff lightly...If you have dandruff atleast use head and shoulders shampoo once in 4 days.Dandruff is a major cause of hairfall.



If you manage to get all the above right, your hair loss will stop and you will have nice healthy hairs + a perfect body. Remember that new hairs grow all the time and old hairs do fall all the time, its just that you need to keep the loss of hair less than the new hairs which grow.



And don't panic, 30 strands is not much too high to panic, its just the shortage of vitamins in your diet..take it easy..



And I know mine is the best answer ;)
Nutrishion has a lot to do with your hair condition. If you don't eat healthy and eat a lot of junk food all the time, it may cause your hair to fall out. Hormones and stress can make a difference in your hair loss as well. Pantene Pro-V helps your hair grow out fast, but also may help it fall out. So switch it up
Perhaps it might be thyroid problems. Is there a history of it in your family? Because that causes major hair loss. Also I would say switch shampoos. Pantene thins out hair and makes it fall out. I used it for a while and I was wondering why my hair was getting so thin and falling out. So I switched shampoos and surely enough....it got better!
welllll do u like staighten ur hair

or use anything that

involes alot of heat on ur

hair? that could b

the problem. then

dying ur hair can

do alottt of damage 2 ur

hair 2. so it could b

either of thoses.



i hope it getts better(:
Try this website. There are many with your same situation and they have really good remedies.



http://www.longhaircommunity.com

没有评论:

发表评论