2012年2月14日星期二

Can clip in hair extensions cause perminent hair loss?

i started wearing clip in hair extensions about a year ago and at the begginging i would wear them all day every day. i started to notice my hair was thinning in the areas that the clips were being put in but i kept wearing them coz my hair hadnt grown much for years coz of bleaching and damaging it. after that i wore microbead extensions for about 3 months and then went back to clip in extensions but dont wear them as much... and now im not wearing them at all. i have very thin hair naturally and now its so thin to the point where i cant do anything with my hair. ive stopped wearing them but im scared the balled spots on my head are going to stay there forever? is this likely? im really worried..Can clip in hair extensions cause perminent hair loss?
I think it will be best for you to put down the extension first and only use it when necessary. Your scalp might need time to recover as the weight of the extension put stress on it and in te long run may lose its elasticity.Can clip in hair extensions cause perminent hair loss?
Hiyaaaa :) no not that i no off i have used clip in hair extentions for ages and non off my hair has droped out :) but at one point i also used glue in hair extentions that i glued in myself with help from my mum.. they wre a star except takeing the glue oout after that recks your hair for a while but as long as you conditio0n and use the gule removing soultion you should be fine :)


Hope this helps


Beth x
Hi I am a licensed cosmetologist with 20 years exp. Yes prolonged use of extensions can cause too much tension on your hair especially if it is thin to start with. I would give your hair a little break from extensions. Good luck, Steph

没有评论:

发表评论