2012年2月12日星期日

Bought a wig due to loss of hair brought on by chemotherapy. Does it look realistic?

I'm 17, male and have a quite severe form of skin cancer. The cancer has caused my hair to fall out and I'm left with several bald patches which is really getting me down. I know the NHS supply cancer patients such as myself with wigs but I've not seen any I like and the one I bought off Ebay looks pretty stylish, I reckon.



Do you think it looks realistic? I've always had jet black hair so the colour of the wig is right for me in that sense.



http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V



I would appreciate your honest opinions.



Thanks in advance.Bought a wig due to loss of hair brought on by chemotherapy. Does it look realistic?
oooo, that's really nice!

:D

Not only does it look realistic, but the hairstyle is very cool, too. I like it!!



Good luck :)Bought a wig due to loss of hair brought on by chemotherapy. Does it look realistic?
omg that wig looks so awesome. i couldnt tell it was a wig and it looks like sooo good! you should get it an take a pic with it on so i could tell you how it looks on you bcuz sumtimes the wig will look good but not on everyone
yes! very good looking!
Oh yea i like that. You can always look into lace wigs. i use those alot i love them! i have synthetic ones.so instead of paying 300+ i pay about 50 dollars.
Yes, this wig looks realistic. Probably because it's created by skilled people. Most wigs look fake but yeah,you'd look great with this :D
Well the wig does look realistic, however it may not on you unless your natural hair looks like that you know? so it can match your face.:)



good luck!
Yes, it does look realistic. Some wigs look really fake, but this one looks very natural.
Yes, very realistic!
Yeah looks real good. I say get it.
yes it does look realistic like it

没有评论:

发表评论