2012年2月12日星期日

Could This Be Causing My Hair Loss? Please Help?

im a male and im 20 btw, well i recently went overseas to a 3rd world country, didnt take care of my hair and it got dirty and stuff.





well ive been back for 3 weeks, and ive been losing hair like crazy . well yesterday i went to the dr's and i found out that i have lyce and i have a dirty scalp.





so i got lyce shampoo, and dandruff shampoo and i got anti biotics for my cuts on my scalp.





could this be causing my hair to fall off?





should it grow back?Could This Be Causing My Hair Loss? Please Help?
it would cause your hair to fall out and yes it should grow back. i hope this is a lesson to you to be more clean. especially when you travel to dirty countries.Could This Be Causing My Hair Loss? Please Help?
I have answered the similar question on this yahoo answer link. Please follow the link in the source box for further information

没有评论:

发表评论