2012年2月14日星期二

Does Permanent Hair Straightening cause permanent hair damage and hair loss?

I got a Permanent/Japanese Hair straightening service back in Dec08 and in Feb 09 highlights......since than I have had a lot of hair damage and hair loss. I used to have very long healthy wavy hair and the only reason why I straightened my hair was because of my wedding and honeymoon and I didn鈥檛 want to deal with bow drying or styling my hair. The first 2 months after my treatment my hair looked amazing. My hair used to be 24-30 inches long now its around 15 inches and extremely thinned out!





Is this hair loss temporary? I am hoping my hair will be back to normal in 2-3 years. (considering hair grows half inch every month) Will my new hair be nice thick and wavy the way I had it? Or does this service cause permanent hair loss and damage?Does Permanent Hair Straightening cause permanent hair damage and hair loss?
yes! it is possible!

没有评论:

发表评论