2012年2月14日星期二

Selsun blue causes permanent hair loss....?

does anybody know if selsun blue causes permanent hair loss? I used it a year ago and lost of hair that never grew back. I don't know what is the right answer some doctors say it doesn't cause hair loss and others say it does....I tried contacting them but there is no contact number...if anybody knows anything about selsun blue and it causing hair loss please tell me i'm trying to gather as much information as I canSelsun blue causes permanent hair loss....?
The only way to stop hair growth is to damage or destroy the follicle in the skin. Shampoo cannot do this. If you had a serious allergic reaction that could cause skin damage resulting in follicles ceasing to product hair, but other than that... Have you gone to a dermatologist?

没有评论:

发表评论