2012年2月10日星期五

Why do people think Locks of Love is a scam?

i've read a few questions on here and they all as if locks of love is a scam why is that? i'm a recipient and recently got to go to there office and it was amazing and all of the workers are really nice and caring and it was a life changing experience!!!





ITS NOT A SCAM IT REALLY IS A REAL ORGANISATION THAT HELPSPEOPLE WITH ALL DIFFERENT CAUSES OF HAIR LOSS AND IT DOES CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1Why do people think Locks of Love is a scam?
I've never heard any reports or accusations stating that ';locks of love'; is a scam. Do you have an article or website link that says this? I had a friend who donated her hair to locks of love--I can vouch for the validity of this organization.Why do people think Locks of Love is a scam?
I dont know. dont listen to badhairday.com or net that crappy website is just saying bad stuff about it like the use the hair for wig comercials i was like WTF. But no its difenitly not a scam. you can see all the people that donated and all the people that got the hair. I am getting my hair cut before school starts and i am donating to Locks Of Love.
yeah who said it was a scam? I donated my hair to locks of love and will do it again when my hair is really long.
I am not sure. I am not that familiar with it. I haven't heard it is a scam.

没有评论:

发表评论