2012年2月12日星期日

I need help! Hair loss?

I'm sixteen years old and have obviously been through the stage of straightening, curling, blow drying, etc. on my hair. I also have a habit of twisting and playing with my hair, I have this odd obsession I've developed with pulling knocks in my hair and pulling them out again. I've done this so much that the hair near my neck on the bottom layer of my hair has shortened slightly. Tonight I put on a protective hair mask and a lot of hairs came out. I don't think it's serious, but do you think it's because I put my hands in my hair a lot and pull at my hair? I think that may be the cause. What would you suggest to help repair my hair? I really don't want a whole head of hair to go! Please help, thanks!I need help! Hair loss?
year ago I suffered from hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.

the things that really worked for me was:



1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;



2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;



3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;



4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);



5) also I used herbal treatment - TrichoZed

It is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!



It worked and still works for me!



I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.trichozed.info/why.php



It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) - a major cause of hair loss!



good luck!



working in health



and not only my and my husband`s own personal experience



http://www.trichozed.infoI need help! Hair loss?
Go to your doctor, it could be stress but it could be something else. If your worried about the playing with your hair being the cause get someone to tell you when you are doing it and play with a pencil or something
Actually, it sounds like you have Trichotillomania

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichotillo
You can try this first:



1.Eat a diet high in fruits and vegetables, which contain flavonoids and antioxidants that may provide protection for the hair follicles and encourage hair growth



2.Avoid pigtails, cornrows, hair weaves, braids and tight hair rollers which can pull and stress your hair



3.# Supplement your diet with the following nutrients:



* Vitamin B complex (Category A)

* Biotin (Possibly safe; orally and appropriately)

* Vitamin C (Category A)

* Vitamin E ( Likely safe if amount does not exceed the RDA; possibly safe if it does)

* Zinc (Likely safe when used orally and appropriately; likely unsafe when used orally in high doses)



4.Use shampoos and conditioner that contain biotin and silica.



Nevertheless its all up to you and your way you treat your hair, be gentle on it and don't be so robust with it.



If you interested with the product that my wife use and shows a significant result in days follow the link below

没有评论:

发表评论