2012年2月12日星期日

Will wetting my hair with water help grow my hair fast?

I kind of believe that hair is like watering plants

And I was just wondering, even thought it sounds kind of silly,



would wetting with water a lot help grow my hair fast?



2 Question - Will wearing a cap or hat a lot cause hair loss? Because I was told that it can just wonderingWill wetting my hair with water help grow my hair fast?
Okay answers to both of your questions are.......... No. Wearing a hat does not get rid of hair unless it's too tight than it can pull it out bit of it fits fine than don't worry about it dawlin! Aaaannddd, no, wetting your hair will not make it grow faster... It's just making it wet! ;) But if you do wanna make it grow faster, try scalp therapy.. It's awesome! It makes your hair grow very fast and of nourishes the scalp and the scalp nourishes the hair so you get long and healthy hair! And if you do get scalp therapy... There's another use for it... Bug bites! Trust me on this ... It works! But the answers to your questions are nope! :)Will wetting my hair with water help grow my hair fast?
Lol, i dont think so. but if you start with a healthy scalp then you have healthy hair that grows faster, theyre are vitamins as well that promote healthy skin and hair growth, like folic acid. you can massage your scalp and it helps. just for like a minute or two a day.

and yes a cap can cause hair loss because it rubs your scalp and can pull out the hairs but i dont believe its permanant. not sure about that though.
1.) Growing hair is NOT like growing plants.



2.) Hair loss is generally caused by genetics. However, I know that sometimes men will stop growing hair on the bottom of their legs from it getting rubbed off by tall socks or boots. I guess that could kind of be like the hair on your head getting rubbed off by a hat. I have no evidence to really back that theory up.
taking the supplement biotin and massaging your scalp with olive %26amp; coconut oils will help stimulate new: healthy growth =]

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/olive-o



wearing hats often probably could smother the hair follicles causing hair to thin or not grow as well =\
Keratin and Plant's roots are not similar. At all. Sorry.

Watering won't change a single thing.

And, it can cause some damage, because you're storing heat in the covered area.
Eucalyptus oil is very good for growing your hair.
Plants and hair are two diffrent things sweety
Lmao, now wouldn't that be something!



# 2. I can not confirm.
sorry cant help ya with that one if i knew the answer i would tell u......

没有评论:

发表评论