2012年2月12日星期日

Does this mean something?

ok, soooo im trying to grow my hair out. its alittle past my shoulder, adn i HATE it.i have naturally curly hair and itused to b past my b**bs b4 i got this horrible trim...i told the f***in hair dresser to TRIM it 1 inch and she cut 4 INCHES OFF!!!!! anyway... my hair has always fallen out alot, i dont mean in big bindles i just mean every 2 or 3 times a day i will find a couple of strands of my hair on me, and when i wash my hair there is a furball in the tub...lol soo does this mean that my hair grows fast, cause hair falls out to make room for new hair to grow... and dont say i have a hair loss problem bcause i dont, so does this also. how long will my hair take to atleast get to my b**bs, and is there anythin special i can do to make it grow faster??? thx :)Does this mean something?
1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;





2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;





3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;





4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);





5) also I used herbal treatment - TrichoZed


It is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!





It worked and still works for me!





I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.trichozed.info/why.php





It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) - a major cause of hair loss!





good luck!





not only my and my husband`s own personal experience





http://www.trichozed.infoDoes this mean something?
well, your hair grows an inch every two months so you can just figure it out from there...but i saw online that if you massage ur scalp, it stimulates the hair follicles and helps to get the blood moving to make ur hair grow a little faster.
im not sure how to spell it...use biolage it helps my aunt a lot
No. It just means, That your hair is shedding. Like everyone elses in the world. There is no possible way to make hair grow faster. All you can do is trim. Since, Split ends DO and WILL cause breakage.





And your hairstylist probley did cut a inch. But when you cut hair wet, It eventually drys, Which makes your hair shrink. Most hairstylists most likely don't think about that little fact. But you can't blame them, Because they're human. Not robots that is suppose to know and remember everything. Or she thought she was doing you a favor in cutting out ALL the split ends. As, like I said up top...Split ends do cause breakage.

没有评论:

发表评论