2012年2月12日星期日

Should I cut my hair ';Bald'; (Pics!!)?

----------------------------------------br>
PICTURES!

Pics of me now

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38025451@N02/3740900877/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38025451@N02/3740900845/



Pics of my body

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38025451@N02/3740912329/

--------------------------------------br>


I got bald spot patches in the back of my head (below the vertex). Im a 18 year old Male

I just came back from the doctor and she told me that I got Alopecia and that she gonna give me a referral to the Dem. I haven't went to the Dem. yet but im thinking that I should cut my hair bald and say forget it



Im kinda scared but im thinkin so hard about it. I just don't wanna look weird with a bald head. I wanna look someone like Tyrese Gibson or LL Cool J or someone lol. I know they got a body and i can get that body back look at my old body pic last year.



What would you think if i cut my head bald just shaved



I don't want to but what you gonna do when you have patches in the back of your head and maybe it might go to the top.



PS. Alopecia caused my eyebrows loss too. If you want to answer you can.

The Doctor suggest i should get a eyebrow tattoos. Should i get them would it look weird.Should I cut my hair ';Bald'; (Pics!!)?
Aw, I'm sorry about your condition :( I think you might try getting a hair transplant instead, because going bald would look kinda weird if you have eyebrows that are barely there. I think you should try searching for alternative options, maybe even a wig of some sort. And wear hats more often. The eyebrow tattoo sounds like a bad idea because it's not going to look natural. It'll look like paint, not hair. Btw, that's a hot bod.

没有评论:

发表评论