2012年2月10日星期五

Excessive hair loss....Only 18 !?!?

For about two week now- Every time I take a shower my hair comes out......Not just a couple of hairs....Huge globs of it. It comes out as I wash my hair %26amp;%26amp; then more comes out when I brush it.



Im only 18...Whats going on !?!?



Its really starting to scare me.

Ive lost alot of hair %26amp;%26amp;

I can see my hair thinning right before my eyes.



Whats causing this %26amp;%26amp;

What can I do to reverse it ?





=[Excessive hair loss....Only 18 !?!?
year ago I suffered very much from hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.

the things that really worked for me was:



1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;



2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;



3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;



4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);



5) also I used herbal treatment - TrichoZed

It is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!



It worked and still works for me!



I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.trichozed.info/ingredients.ph



It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) - a major cause of hair loss!



good luck!



not only my and my husband`s own personal experience



http://www.trichozed.infoExcessive hair loss....Only 18 !?!?
Why do women suffer hair loss and what can she do about it? What are the factors that can contribute to women's hair loss? These nagging questions can be answered and can be attributed to some factors, like estrogen and hormonal imbalance. Although the role of estrogen in hair growth in humans is not clear, physicians usually recommend the use of both oral and topical estrogens to treat hair loss in women. Hormone also plays a great role in women's hair loss. The range of possible remedies for the treatment of thinning hair in women is similar to those available for men.
quite being balemic

没有评论:

发表评论