2012年2月12日星期日

Help I'm a 38 yr old female with hair loss?

I have never had thick full hair but lately it seems my hair is thinning. I part my hair down the middle and this is where I notice it the most. I don't notice it falling out and there is not big bald spots just thinning along the part on top of my head. What could be causing this and what can I do to prevent this from getting worse?Help I'm a 38 yr old female with hair loss?
year ago I suffered very much from hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.


the things that really worked for me was:





1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;





2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;





3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;





4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);





5) also I used herbal treatment - TrichoZed


It is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!





It worked and still works for me!





I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.trichozed.info/why.php





It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) - a major cause of hair loss!





good luck!





not only my and my husband`s own personal experience





http://www.trichozed.infoHelp I'm a 38 yr old female with hair loss?
You need to see a doctor. No shampoo or product can help because hair growth is entirely biological. Stress is not as big of a factor in hair fall as people seem to think. The two biggest causes of hair fall are thyroid and malnutrition. The thing about hair loss is that it is not a stand along problem, it is always a symptom of something wrong in your body. See a doctor and they will run a lab on you, make sure that they check your thyroid as well. But it could also just be genetic so there may not be anything that you can do, the doctor will be able to tell you for sure.
Firstly have you been ill recently? Stress, change of diet, not eating enough B vits,iron and protein can have an effect on hair and nails.


Have you put on weight or lost any? This too can affect hair and skin. Maybe your thyroid needs checking by a simple blood test.





Once you have established these are not the causes we need to look at outside influences. Hair styling with heated appliances and constantly colouring can cause hair loss and breakage. If it is because you have changed your products then I would avoid those and use only natural organic products for a while and dry naturally without heat. An improvement should show in about two months. In the meantime try a different hairstyle if you can to hide the thinning.





I have had the same problem as you from the birth of my second child. It has not fully recovered but I use a thickening spray and blow dry on a low heat. This has helped me a bit but I have never had a centre parting which may show more.





Enjoy looking at some styles for thinner hair. I have known (my daughter for one. grrr) have her hair deliberately thinned out to get a certain look. Try not to worry too much - difficult when it is supposed to be our crowning glory I know ! :)
Have there been some changes in your life? Stress is a contributing factor in some cases of hair loss/thinning. Your diet also effects your hair. You should get a check up and make sure everything is fine. You can then go see a dermatologist if you are still experiencing hair loss.
Go to the salon and buy yourself some Nioxen. It will stimulate hair growth and it always feels good on your scalp cause it's tingly feeling. Another thing to do is go to a pharmacy/drug store and pick up some pre natal vitamins.
cancer?

没有评论:

发表评论