2012年2月14日星期二

What's causing my hair loss?

Okay, before anyone says anything, I am indeed aware of the fact that everyone loses a certain amount of hair every day. That being said, here's the deal. I'm only 14, and a week ago, as I was rinsing my hair, I noticed that every time I ran my hand through [my hair] I would end up with several, several, several, strands of hair around my fingers. That doesn't sound like much, but after brushing it, my hairbrush seemed as if I'd just brushed the coat of a shedding Border Collie. I dismissed it as a one-time thing and moved on. The next few days, though, I began to pay more attention and realized that I /was/ losing more hair than I used to.


I'm a healthy person, I watch what I eat and make sure I get all the vitamins I need. My hair, on my head and elsewhere, actually grows pretty quickly. I'm thinking maybe it's got something to do with my shampoo, since I've heard some pretty awful things about sodium laureth sulfate, but that's probably unlikely to be the cause.





Anyway...


Any ideas as to what's going on with my hair?


Or am I just worrying too much?





Thanks in advance. :)What's causing my hair loss?
looks like it is stress!!!





anyway hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! Find out the actual cause of hair loss! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections ,hormonal problems, to mention a few.





year ago I suffered from hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.


the things that really worked for me was:





1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;





2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;





3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;





4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);





5) also I used herbal treatment - TrichoZed


It is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!





It worked and still works for me!





I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.trichozed.info





It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) - a major cause of hair loss!





good luck!





not only my and my husband`s own personal experienceWhat's causing my hair loss?
are you possibly under alot of stress?


becuase stress is a major part of hair loss, either/or i say you make an appointment with the docter.

没有评论:

发表评论