2012年2月14日星期二

I dont get my period anymore?

I'm an eighteen year old female and a student in college. I exercise a lot and burn around 500-1000 calories a day (i usually run outside). i eat between 1200 and 1800 calories a day with an occasional day where i'll eat 2000 if my friends and i go out. i eat healthy protein and fiber rich foods, and get around 8 hours of sleep. my bmi is 18.5. i used to be bulimic but i haven't thrown up in around half a year, but i never feel full so eating that amount of calories is hard. i haven't had my period in a few months so i recently started exercising less (burning around 300-600 calories a day instead of 1000) .Also, for the last few years, i have experienced a lot of hair loss and i continue to experience this (its so much that it clogs the drain when i shower). are my eating/exercising habits really that bad and are they causing my hair loss and lack of period? are these things all interconnected? what can be done?I dont get my period anymore?
You aren't getting your period because of your exercising and diet.. you may think you're being healthy but you are being too much. and 18.5 BMI is not a healthy weight to be at. Even though you stopped throwing you still have a disorder. You are being too obsessive about working out and eating healthy. You need to see your doctor and work out a plan for you.I dont get my period anymore?
It is possible that your exercise habbits are what are causing your problem, however with the hair loss this sounds more like an endocrine problem. See your doctor right away, and have your thyroid levels tested.





Hair loss due to nutrient deficiency does not usually occur until you reach critical levels (and you were right to cut down on your exercise). Improper diet can result in thyroid problems, which can continue even when the eating habbits have been corrected.
You're pregnant. Jesus, didn't you go to middle school health? Plus, shouldn't you be asking a doctor and not people you don't even know who will most likely give you false answers.
I think you need some professional help. You don't get your period because you don't eat correctly.. the hair loss could also be from not eating.

没有评论:

发表评论