2012年2月12日星期日

Does microwave oven cause loss of hair?

I've been eating food that has been heated by microwave oven at least once a week for a duration of two months. However, a month ago, i've been experiencing excessive hair loss. When i wake up from sleep, my pillow will be full of hair. Is it caused by microwave oven ?Does microwave oven cause loss of hair?
depends on how long you keep it in the microwave.Does microwave oven cause loss of hair?
Common microwave oven rays should not cause hair loss, but I am not a clinician. I would like to believe common microwave ovens are safe as long as you use it as it is intended according to manufacturer鈥檚 instruction. According to the United States Department of Labor Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) microwave (MW) radiation are electromagnetic radiation in the frequency ranges 300 MHz - 300 gigahertz (GHz), respectively.



Most of what I find on microwave radiation is from commercial applications such as cellular phones and radar (not microwave ovens). Some sites have quoted a 1998 book, 鈥淭he Body Electric that mentions a Russian study concluding that hair loss occurs from microwave ovens, but I can鈥檛 vouch for this. I would also check out the U.S. FDA site on microwave oven radiation.
That has to be a coincidence. Go to a professional for the reasons of your hair loss. After that, you can work on various hair loss solutions.
No, a microwave just works by causing the water molecules inside the food to vibrate extremely fast causing the food to heat up. It doesn't pump your food full of radiation.



I eat food by microwave at least once a day and I'm still alive!
Nope, wrong sort of radiation.



Microwaves are most commonly used to heat crappy food. Your hair falling out probably means you're short on some important nutrients, or else you're really really sick and need to see the doctor.
Your microwave is perfectly safe. The loss of hair is definitely a cause for concern, though. See your doctor as soon as possible, don't try to come up with your own conclusions.
Ha no!! I eat microwave ramen or super pretzels all the time. I have long, thick hair that doesn't fall out. I'm pretty sure it's not the microwave.



Probably just stress.
I've been using that damn thing for years and nothing ever happened to me. i guess you bought the radiation one.
Yeah so don't stick your head in a microwave
i dont believe so. but you should go get that checked out by a doctor probably.
No thats silly
no go see your doctor about that.
No No microwave doesn't have any thing to do with ur hair loss..



hair loss has many reasons .. i found a place for more details check it out ..

没有评论:

发表评论