2012年2月12日星期日

What should I do about my hair loss?

Hey, guys. For the last several months I've been watching my hair line rapidly fading away, and the hair in my temple areas is starting to thin, the left side more than the right.





History 2009 hasn't been the most pleasant year of my life.





GOt Laid off my job


Car Im still paying notes on has been in the shop for months with a huge repair bill that I just can't afford right now.


Of course where Im from not having a car means it's way hard to look for work. (if its further than a couple of miles)


other bill still adding up


And now of all things my hair is thinning and falling out which is ADDING TO MY STRESS!





All that to say that Im thinking my hair loss could be caused by stress.





QUESTION: iF MY HAIR LOSS IS FROM STRESS SHOULD I TRY AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. LIKE SOME HAIR GROWTH PRODUCTS?





sO SHOULD I USE THESE PRODUCTS IF MY HAIR LOSS IS FROM STRESS, AND not some of the other factors such as DHT levels and genetics?








THnksWhat should I do about my hair loss?
anyway as we know - hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! Find out the actual cause of hair loss! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections ,hormonal problems, to mention a few.





year ago my husband suffered very much from hair loss too and he started trying everything you can imagine to stop his hair loss. the things that really worked for him was:





1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;





2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;





3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;





4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);





5) also he used herbal treatment - TrichoZed


It is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!





It worked and still works for him!





I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.trichozed.info/why.php





It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) - a major cause of hair loss!





good luck!











not only my and my husband`s own personal experience





http://www.trichozed.infoWhat should I do about my hair loss?
There is a cosmetic product that you could try called Volluma. It sounds like you need a confidence boost. check it out.
You seem to be in lot of stress and your hair loss condition could improve if you avoid stress





Hair loss could be hereditary,follow this simple step to make your condition better.





Massaging your scalp several times a day improves the blood circulation in your scalp area. As a direct result, the improved blood flow in the scalp area helps the transfer of oxygen and other growth promoting nutrients to the hair follicles. This will directly help you achieve healthier hair and reduce stress and you will be fine..





If this method does not help i suggest you to promptly use this product which i am using myself with great results.





www.worried-about-your-hair-loss.Co.CC





Thank you..
Hey wassup,


I would say i feel sorry for you. No job, No car and on top of that hair loss.





Whether you are experiencing hair loss coz of stress or DHT, but if you are worried about hair loss then the very first thing that you should do is start using an SLES FREE shampoo. At least that's what i did. An year back i started using SLES free shampoo and that has turned out to be the wisest decision of my life. Most regular shampoos have this chemical called SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate). SLES chemical is the primary cause of hair loss. Then why do companies use SLES as the base ingredient in shampoos ? Answer is simple, because it is ';CHEAP';. So please change to a herbal shampoo as soon as possible and stop putting harmful SLES on your scalp.





Go through: www.hair-loss-truth.com





The shampoo that has helped me in stopping hair loss and filling up the bald patches is Zulvera. I bought it online at http://www.herbalhairshampoo.com





I hope this information helps you.
If your hair loss is from stress and not genetics, you have a great chance for hair regrowth, especially if you use certain products that actually help your hair and take care of yourself.





First, lose the stress. You have to be confident that things are going to be better. Believe that you will have a job. Your life will turn around.





Also, make sure you take care of yourself. Sleep well. Eat lean protein and vegetables. Stay at peace. Have patience. Minimize your expenses. Take a multivitamin. You may not be getting the nutrients you need.





Topically, apply natural hair care products with herbs that can help. Try ADP Scalp Food Cream by B4A. I use this and my hair is instantly revitalized. Also, try taking Fish Oil or Flax Seed Oil. It has so many benefits.





Keep Faith and God bless.

没有评论:

发表评论