2012年2月14日星期二

Is this really Polycystic cyst syndrome?

I have very few of the symptoms.


I mean, the ultra sound shows a very clear abnormality that looks like cysts but..


I mean, the only symptom is really that I don't get my period and I just can not lose weight. I've tried... and to be honest I gave up. I didn't know why I was excersising and eating well but not seeing any results. So I just gave up.





Yesterday my doctor told me I had PCOS. This would explain my weight loss struggle and my missing periods... but I've been doing some research and aren't I meant to be experiencing more?





I used to get EXTREMELY painful cramps... Cramps that would leave me unable to get up from my bed. However, the last two or three times I've had no cramps at all.


Shouldn't PCOS cause greater cramps?


I don't have any chest hair as a lot of women with PCOS have.


My blood tests showed that my sugar levels were fine...





So is it really PCOS?


Is it possible that maybe I just developed with little lumpy things?





However, I am only 17. Is it possible that other symptoms will not show themselves untill later?


I don't want PCOS... I really do not want it.There has to be something else...Is this really Polycystic cyst syndrome?
I'm 18 and I was diagnosed with PCOS about a month ago. More than likely you have PCOS and its not a death sentence or anything. I had the opposite though my period went on for months and I lost alot of weight but everyones different and the sever cramping is caused by the cysts. And i dont u dont have to have every symptom to have it. You should google PCOS ter is a support website for women who have it. u should read there stories and compare yours bcuz you'll see everyone is different.Also ask ur doctor about getting on birth control it helps and you will start to notice a decrease in your weight. Hope this helps.Is this really Polycystic cyst syndrome?
I'm 23 and have PCOS and the weight loss and period problems are all i have as well. and i have neer heard of chest hair on women with PCOS but i have heard of facial hair and yeah you may not want it, but you may have it it is just something you have to learn to live with, though when you are trying to get pregnant it is really hard to live with and also everything in levels with me are fine as well except the hormones i have high male hormone levels

没有评论:

发表评论