2012年2月14日星期二

Honestly where did the complexion thing come from. I never looked at other ppl skin complexion when I was?

young true. I knew it was white ppl and black ppl and p.ricans, I was color blind growing up. I knew how they didn't have alot of blacks on tv, now Im knowing why. Anywho I knew this girl from grade school she made my life a living hell(1 lil girl now I think back and laugh)we kind of friends now, she got a nose job, about to get a tummy tuck and also got teeth bonding. We talked about who we like in elementry. She said she never liked dark skin guys back then, she's dark skin. I always wonder why she treated me mean Im not light just lighter than her.



I would like to know how did she know about dark skin and light skin is a difference at the young age? As I got older even in h.s. I never thought someone was nice looking cause of their skin. I just called them cute didnt think the color played a part. Now I feel kind of loss(thank god that mentally I didnt see growing up).



even the hair plays a part. I rock an afro at times men still try and talk to me, some ppl laugh, some ppl think how dare I for loving myself and my hair.



I have black features(duh Im black) Ive been told Im pretty by all races. my features compliment each other. so lately Im thinking about features and how ppl make it wrong to have the features they are born with or feel guilty. now I think Im kind of feeling it, dont know why. I never looked in the mirror and just hated my face. it wasn't because I thought Im suppose to look another way. Just if I looked, I dont know it's million of faces out there and I want the face that would give me the most handsome, rich, intelligent man that's out there. So I can have some beautiful children as long as they look good never mind the complexion or hair type. they can have some cute afro puffs. you feel me.



Once Again why wasn't this brought to my attention when I was young. And I heard and know some men are like this too.Honestly where did the complexion thing come from. I never looked at other ppl skin complexion when I was?
I think it's quite simple. Irresponsibility of the media and parents. Some fail at their jobs others succeed. I'm glad that I'm not racist. I would be missing out if I were.



Check this out about complexions!!!!

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/locaHonestly where did the complexion thing come from. I never looked at other ppl skin complexion when I was?
you know what you can have children any color by any man and as long as you install God and positivity in them, not teaching them hatred towards people that are different from them. i see children of all races beautiful. people are teaching hatred and racism in their children this is how it is continuing on.

没有评论:

发表评论