2012年2月12日星期日

What could be in our water causing me to lose my hair?

My mom and I began to notice a while ago that our hair was coming out in little clumps. We weren't sure why, and we figured it was vitamin deficiency because we had just started eating healthier to feel more energized.



I spent a week or so at my grandparents, and I noticed that I still shed hair, but I wasn't losing it in clumps. I went to fill my cats bowl up with water the other day and the water was a brownish color. I dumped it out and gave my cat bottled water because I had no idea what was wrong with it. And I associated my hair loss with water because it was always in the shower and or shortly after that my hair would start coming out. And I would get a sort of slight tingly and stinging sensation on the parts of my scalp the hair was coming from.



This means that whatever is in the water, we wash our dishes with and shower in. We have a well, and we live around a few tree farms. What could possibly be in the water that could cause us to lose our hair?What could be in our water causing me to lose my hair?
At first i would have suggested you have hard water. Which you'll know you do if you look inside your kettle and see limescale. Which hardwater can cause additional shedding. But that wouldn't explain the brown water so i think you should call the water company and ask them what's going on. However if it is just hardwater you can get shower filters and other things which filter your water, i'm not sure of the cost though.What could be in our water causing me to lose my hair?
We all loose hair and we will shed off more if our bodies ae unhealthy. You can take a straw sized amount of hair and start from the scalp and pulling to the end of your hair, if you get more than 10 hairs that came out, you have a problem. Get a full blood work up. It could be a tumor.

Report Abuse


Call your local water company and see if they will test your water.
it could be the chemicals in the hair products you're using =\



you want to stay away from shampoos with SLS (sles) or ALS in them as they cause hair to thin :: there are lots of other harsh ingredients to watch out for::

http://www.sunshine-health.org/left_menu



and you can make your own great conditioners %26amp; shampoos @ home::

http://www.essortment.com/lifestyle/home



aubrey organics: burt's bee's: carol's daughter: kiss my face: avalon organics: jasons: emo gold: and alba are great: safe brands to use =]

没有评论:

发表评论