2012年2月14日星期二

Help! Am I Losing my hair at age 19?!?

I'm 18 years old, almost 19 now, and for the past couple of months I've had this fear that I'm losing my hair. Whenever I wash my hair, I always look down at the drain and there's a ring of hairs that has fallen out. Lately, that ring has had a lot more hairs than usual. I don't count them, but I guess the usual before was like 40 hairs... but now I swear it's over 200! But I wonder if that's just because I've been washing my hair less often out of the fear of losing it. Many of the hairs seem to be coming out by the root. When I look in the mirror, I swear my hairline is receding. I have an ';M'; shaped hairline (some people have one shaped like the letter ';n';). It's a genetic thing, I believe, called a widow's peak, I think. Anyway, at the edges is where is seems to be falling out. As of right now, at those edges (temples?) the hair is a little less than one index finger's length away from my eyebrow. I swear I had more hair before, but I really can't tell, seeing I wear my hair long over my forehead. So, I'm wondering what's causing it to fall out, or if I'm just imagining things. I've heard that there's a chemical called Dihydrotestosterone that causes male pattern baldness... but I don't think my testosterone levels would be THAT high, considering I don't have that much chest hair, I have very little muscle-mass, and my voice is still kind of high. I wondered if it was stress. I'm living under a very stressful situation right now... but I heard that stress-induced hair loss is when the hair comes out in ';patches.'; Could it be some habit I'm doing wrong? A disease? Am I eating the wrong things? There aren't many bald people in my family-- only my great-grandfather on my mother's side (mother's father's father) was completely bald. Is it normal to be losing hair this young? Am I going to be bald before 30? Help!Help! Am I Losing my hair at age 19?!?
anyway as we know - hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! Find out the actual cause of hair loss! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections ,hormonal problems, to mention a few.



year ago my husband suffered from hair loss too and he started trying everything you can imagine to stop his hair loss. the things that really worked for him was:



1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;



2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;



3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;



4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);



5) also he used herbal treatment - TrichoZed

It is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!



It worked and still works for him!



I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.trichozed.com/?id=fc7a24



It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) - a major cause of hair loss!



good luck!





working in health



and not only my and my husband`s own personal experience



http://www.trichozed.infoHelp! Am I Losing my hair at age 19?!?
sorry dude, tons of people lose their hair at right around your age...its not abnormal, it happened to my friend at your age, it happened to patrick stewart at your age (just saw an interview), sean connory was bald by 16. Another friend started going bald about 10 years older than you and he heard that more than 10 hairs in the sink is a cause for concern (don't know if thats true). 40 is a hell of a lot....200 is ridiculous, i only get 4 or so a day....DONT WEAR A HAT, thats supposed to make it worse. Go see your doctor, maybe you have a thyroid problem, an underactive thyroid or some such. Hair can be really weird, my dad is bald, but none of his brothers are, neither am I or my brother...I have a hairy chest, but no other male in my family does....hair genes can jump on you from a good distance in the past, your great grandpas gift to you...Its not the stigma it used to be though, it can be quite fashionable, if you got a good shaped head it can work for you.



lots of luck
Your hair could be thinning for many different reasons so do nothing until you see a dermatologist. An office visit with a dermatologist will probably cost around $75 if you don't have insurance. The dermatologist will give you treatment options depending on the cause of your hair loss.



Be very skeptical of home remedies and alternative medicine treatments because they are usually silly, foolish, and haven't been proven to work in human clinical studies. You can find more information about treatments that work at the links below.
My hair has fallen out twice in my life,,once it was because i was using this stuff for a fungal infection. i stopped taking the medication and the hairloss stopped. the other time, it was falling out like you are describing yours falling out and i went to my dr. and he insisted it was stress. he said that stress can make a person lose their hair like crazy...after some blood tests just to be sure, it wound up being that i had a severe thyroid and vitamin D deficiency..i am on medication for it and the hair loss stopped almost immediately..so i would consult my doctor if i was you,, tell himall the medications that u are on and let him run some blood work.. rule out other stuff to be safe and maybe it is stress,, i know that they say stress can definitely be a big cause of hair loss..good luck!
Go visit a dermatologist you may have a disease called alopecia areata. There are treatments and other things that can help with this, but you need to see a professional first. Look here for more information: http://www.medicinenet.com/alopecia_area

没有评论:

发表评论