2012年2月4日星期六

Dr. House? Most difficult case EVER! Involving 3 patients.?

Alright, patient list:


- Me (23 years old)


- My Father (52 years old)


- My Mother (49 years old)





Symptoms started 'coincidentally' when we moved on to this house, about 5-6 years ago (since I was around 18). And it started on ALL of us simultaneously.


Okay, on to the symptoms:





- Extreme hair loss (We're all going bald, but it ain't male pattern baldness because we basically lose hair everywhere in the whole body).





- Dumping Syndrome (Yes, ALL the symptoms of this syndrome occurs with us and it started at the same time, that includes hypoglycemia after eating too much sugar)





Basically we feel like **** the whole day after we eat, feel abdominal pain and everything. TRUST ME, it's FIVE YEARS (give it or take) of me going to the doctors to try to figure out what's wrong and they can't find what the heck is wrong!!! If I go alone they just classify me as a hypochondriac, ****, all my friends think I'm hypochondriac, but what makes it untrue is the simple fact that my folks developed the SAME EXACT symptoms at the SAME EXACT TIME (when we moved to this house).





If you're wondering I have done every test there is to do, that includes: Colonoscopy, Endoscopy, MRI (of my whole body, head to toe), HIV tests, Hepatitis C test, Hep A, Hep B, All sorts of hormones (I have a book of pages of lab tests I've done and its almost like a freagin' bible), the basic stuff? (Urine, CBC, X-Rays) I've done it all millions of times. THEY ALL COME BACK NORMAL.





Results that didn't came back normal:


My ultrasound revealed I have gallstone and a minor hepatic steatosis that doesn't seen to worry any of the 930248029384 doctors I've been to, so they never asked for a biopsy.





I've been suffering HORRORS with this disease for far too long, PLEASE, ANYBODY....! Could this be in the water? If so, what would cause this vast array of symptoms???





I thank you with my whole heart if you answer this questions with good intentions.Dr. House? Most difficult case EVER! Involving 3 patients.?
Johnny, I find this case extremely intriguing, and I would very much like to obtain some additional data from you and ask about the results of some lab tests (even though you did state they all came back normal). At your convenience, please email me, the address is on my profile, and I promise you I will pursue an answer for you, vigorously.

没有评论:

发表评论