2012年2月2日星期四

I am having a problem with losing my hair?

I am 22 years old and losing hair it happens mostly when i get out of shower. and brush my hair. i've never had hair loss and when i bruch my hair im pulling more out than usual. it scares me i know to see a demintology but cant.it mostly started when i wear my hair up all the time cause my job. what should i do? or take?I am having a problem with losing my hair?
Hey hun, I think I'm having a similar problem with hair loss at the moment thanks to stress, it's scary given how important hair is to how you look and (although it shouldn't matter) to femininity :-/



If you're loosing more than 100 hairs a day then it is considered serious hair loss, with many hair follicles resting at once, its best that if this is a long-term problem that you see a doctor. Fact is there are foods you can eat and treatments you can use, both natural and store bought (which are expensive), but a doctor will be able to find the cause and recommend the right treatment for you. This is better than wasting time, effort and money on treatments that may not work and will just leave you feeling more distressed about your hair loss, remember too that hairloss can be caused by more serious problems, for example in a lot of women it is due to hormonal problems. I'd also point out that hair is one of the last things to recover from bouts of stress or poor diet, it may also take months to really see if any treatments are working, it's something you need to accept as otherwise you'll just get stressed so make things worse, or you'll give up and probably stop using a treatment that was actually working for you.



Look at possible causes yourself so you can work on dealing with them yourself, as well as with the help of your doctor. Normally you'd look at stress as a possible cause, if you do suffer from stress address that and try to avoid stressful situations or plan ahead to be able to deal with them better. As a note B-vitamins are helpful for dealing with stress. Diet is a big factor, if you have a poor diet including using fad diets, have recently become vegetarian or suffer from an eating disorder these will all seriously effect your hair, specifically a sudden drop in iron or too much vitamin A. For healthy hair keep a healthy diet with a lot of protein-rich foods such as fish, chicken, dairy, pulses and nuts multivitamins can be helpful, so too can flaxseed oil in capsule form taken daily. Also keep up the intake of essential fatty acids, particularly look at flaxseed oil.



Try monistat, yes it's a yeast infection cream, but it contains some of the same chemicals as rogaine so stimulates hair growth when massaged into your scalp, only without costing the earth. I'm a strong advocate for head massage, it improves health of your hair and scalp through improved circulation, and this will also help with hair loss. A simple mix to use for hair growth is 2 drops basil essential oil, 2 drops rosemary essential oil and 10ml of avocado oil, pop it in a little dark glass bottle then when ready to use it heat the bottle up in a bowl of warm water. Before washing your hair massage this mix into your scalp in small, gentle circular motions and leave for 30 minutes it's easy to do and will help, it's worth trying for the hair loss and will improve your hairs health in general. Another good oil is an ayurvedic oil called Bhringaraj (';the king of hair';), you can use this oil directly on your hair, but you may be better off if you can find this in tablet form to take daily. I've also heard good things about The Hair Formula from Blue Sage Naturals http://www.bluesagenaturals.com



You may want to reconsider shampoo, it's very harsh and strips natural oils which causes damage to your hair and scalp - there are many ways of washing your hair without shampoo, all of which are better for your hair so will help prevent hair loss as well as generally improve hair condition. I would recommend conditioner-only method for washing, it's as it sounds and generally easier for people to adjust to the idea, plus you get results faster than other shampoo-free methods. I also know that a lot of people have problems with Herbal Essences shampoo, it's possible that your current shampoo could be causing problems. If you stop using shampoo your hair will be much healthier, won't need washing as often and it'll encourage growth. It may also be an idea to use something like a mint tea rinse to stimulate hair growth, just use it after washing your hair, or if you want a more mainstream idea try St. Ives intensive conditioner. A few general grooming rules; don't wash your hair too often, at most wash once every other day, use a wooden wide toothed comb on wet hair to avoid pulling moisture from your hair.I am having a problem with losing my hair?
鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅



I was suffering from hair loss a few months back.



Trust me i feel like hell and was very depressed. I want to look good and feel good.



Being desperate and i cannot afford a transplant, I bought this hair loss guide from



http://www.regrowmyhair.info



I begin to try all the various techniques taught to stop hair loss and stimulate the hair regrowth.



Now, I swear that my hair have became thicker and my hair loss have stopped gradually.



But please note that this is not a miracle guide, you still need to instill some DISCIPLINE in you in putting in effort to apply the techniques. All you need is like a 15 minutes commitment per day !



Anyway, I am very glad of my decision to purchase the guide.



Hope it will help anyone who are suffering hair loss right now !
I have the same problem! My mom also has the same problem, so I think it's genetic. I have tried a few simple tricks that help, but don't make it stop completely... So buy a wide tooth comb and keep it in your shower, and use it immediately after you condition your hair. When brushing your hair, always start with the ends first and work your way up. Also, before you put your hair up, and before you go to sleep and when you wake up, comb your hair.

Also try using a deep conditioner every once in a while and make sure it soaks into your roots.

My mom and I also use this scalp treatment, although it is a little expensive ($40) it smells really good and is supposed to prevent your hair from falling out.

http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?



oh, also stress can be a huge factor. so relax. :)
I like SC's response. I starting losing my hair 3 years ago. At first I thought it was due to hair dyes. But after a year of using henna, I still had the problem. I had bald spots in some places. I went to see a doctor because I suspected I had a thyroid problem. My test results confirmed it. I have hypothyroidism. I am now on medication. The hair still falls, but not as much as it did before.
Hormonal imbalance, oily scalp, autoimmune diseases - any of these can cause hair loss. See a dermatologist first to see if that helps.

没有评论:

发表评论