2012年2月7日星期二

My hair is normal to dry.... Will it be bad if I put a leave-in conditioner daily?

I have a Nexxus Head-dress thickening leave-in cream, and I was wondering if it's OK to put it in on a daily basis. Or maybe if I shampoo and condition my hair four times a week, and then use the leave-in on the other three days of the week... What's best? What are the bad affects of leave-ins? I know it can make hair greasy. But it doesn't cause hair loss or anything major, right?My hair is normal to dry.... Will it be bad if I put a leave-in conditioner daily?
it will be good!!!My hair is normal to dry.... Will it be bad if I put a leave-in conditioner daily?
No it doesnt do anything major. Its definetly ok to put on a daily basis. i would go with shampoo and condition for 4 times a week and 3 times leave in conditioner!!! but its certainly ok.. but i would also let me natural hair oils do their job too!!





I do it like this (i think its the best!)... every time i shampoo (3 times a week) u would condition ur hair and when its a BIT damp put on the leave in conditioner and u would be good for a couple of days and it also helps because ur natural oils dont know u put in a leave in conditioner making it way more greasy. so let ur body do the job too..





other wise ur good to go
Here is what you do I have the same problemo! Do the leave in conditioner but when u flip ur head over to put it in only put it on the tips try as much as possible to stay away from the roots. good luck
haha no i have never heard of it causing hair loss. greasiness yes, but not hair loss. you could also try shine serum.
it would be good!

没有评论:

发表评论