2012年2月8日星期三

Why I am I bummed and depressed?

My name is Vlad I am 21 years old and on august 19 my girlfriend broke up with me because of an argument I had with her a week before about what I was going to do on my 21st b-day. I said I was planing to get drunk and have fun but my ex-girl friend did not approve of that. So ever since that night she did not talk to me or answer my phone calls or texts she did not come to my 21st b-day party and this went on for like a week and a half for like a week and a half, then she called me up one day and left a message on my phone to call her back. So I was excited to finally hear from her and what do I get after I get a hold from her? Well she broke up with me over the phone and I try ed my best to keep her from going that cruel route but she said ';you're good guy and all but your just not my match'; and she also said now that I am 21 I can legally drink and she does not like that. Quick description of her she is about 5'4 dirty blond hair, blue eyes, she just turned 19 in june and she is a hardcore Christian girl who reads her bible, always goes to church, does not smoke, drink, or even curse, she had a great personality she was a true good girl. I have been dating her for exactly 3months up to the tragic break up. ANd it was her first relationship she's ever been in and I was her first boyfriend. I wish that she was still with me, because god girls like that don't come around too often, I wish I never posted that myspace bulletin and argued with my girl about what I was going to do for my 21st. Right now its eating me up from the inside out I have no appetite, and the only thing I crave right now is alcohol and pot, because when I smoke or drink it temporally eases the pain and I somehow forget about it. But I just can't stop thinking about her, I just simply can't get over it. I am tough enough to go through a broken ankle or broken collar bone but this pain I am having is alot worse and alot more painful and its on the inside. I am still shocked from the break up it like shattered me I don't know what to do? I can't seem to move on? But at the same time its also her loss because I am a really nice and laid back kind of guy I always go with the flow, and I have a feeling that she is going to date some loser or a bad *** that will take advantage of her and knock her up. Sorry about writing so much I did not mean to bore you with my problems but I really need your honest answer on this, I need your help on what to do and how to handle this break up cause I tell you a secret women are my weakness and they can either make me or break me. Anyways thank you for reading this and hit me up.





VladWhy I am I bummed and depressed?
Call her, and tell her you want to find God.


Christians can't deny a call for help, and it sounds like you do need to find Him anyway. Just treat her right, and try as best as you can to keep away from the drugs...not just for her, for yourself, too.





Best of luck

没有评论:

发表评论