2012年2月8日星期三

15 years old female with hair loss?

Okay well i recently dyed my hair black about two monthes ago and my hair is starting to look very thin and especially at the front and my hair line is starting to recieve. I dont know if it is because i dyed my hair or not?? Every time i get in the shower and wash my hair alot of hair comes out and also when i run my fingers through my hair strands come out. I use to straighten my hair almost every other day before i dyed it black but i stopped straighting it that much after i dyed it and when i started seeing my hair thinning i stop completely. what do i do to help it grow back?? or what is the cause of this??15 years old female with hair loss?
as we know hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections ,hormonal problems, to mention a few.



year ago I suffered very much from dandruff and hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.

the things that really worked for me was:



1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;



2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;



3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;



4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);



5) also he used herbal treatment - TrichoZed and Provilluss (do not use Rogaine - it will not work!)

Those are a good products that helps prevent hair loss and contains Biotin and the clinically tested ingredients approved by the FDA to help re-grow your hair.! I think it is very important!



It worked and still works for me!



I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here



http://www.trichozed.info/ingredients.ph



(TrichoZed鈩?will produce noticeable hair growth in 30 to 45 days. A consistent use of TrichoZed鈩?ensures permanent results within 6 months. Further use shall maintain optimal health of your hair.)



and here



http://www.provillus.com/?aid=221781



(Provillus鈩?will produce noticeable hair growth in 40. A consistent use of TrichoZed鈩?ensures permanent results within ~5 months.)







It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) - a major cause of hair loss!



Also Informative video about Provillus - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ydvCHhbR



good luck!



not only my own personal experience + working as a family physician



http://www.trichozed.info



http://www.provilluss.info15 years old female with hair loss?
straighting your hair is defiantly not good for your hair, hopefully you weren't using a perm solution to straighten your hair. but, don't do anything to your hair, let it heal {figure of speech,it will go back to normal}, go to a beautician and have her cut it so it grows back ok.

also, go to a doctor you could be having a problem with your thyroid, or some other condition.
It could depend speically on ur effnicity



U could stop washin ur hair everyday, u really aren't supposed to they strip you hair of its natural oils, which help your hair gorw



And the type of pillow you sleep on you brake your hair off. I sleep on a satin pillow cause so it won't brake off



And combing your hair gives you more split end then brushin



And they have theses oil treatments that you put in your hair, and it grows it back



I suggest not dyin ur hair



Hope all this helps
It is not because you dyed your hair. Make a doctors appointment and get it looked after, because it might be a symptom of a larger problem. Try asking your doctor about B12 deficiency, because that's what my mother had when she started losing her hair. She was only 19.
You should try conditioning it deeply and taking good care of it.

Aside from that it could be scalp damage or even stress. If your life is really stressful right now, your hair can fall out from that. At your age, unless you have a disease (which is doubtful) it will grow back.

Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
Ha, another head of hair problem. Well is this the only time that you have ever died your hair? If so... I'm not sure why it would fall out... it's normal though for hair to fall out after you die it... do you have naturaly straight or curly hair?
you probably fried your hair. yes, you can do that. if your hair was not very healthy before you colored it (and it prolly wasnt cause you straighted it everyday) it can start to fall out and look nasty.
weird usually its worse when you dye it light, are you taking medication or are you sick? i know certain medications can make you lose hair as well as sickness also could be a harmonal thing too
I know this will sound pretty cliche but you better go to the doctors and explain your symptoms. Hair loss can also be triggered by cancer, but don't worry, its probably not that. Its better to be safe than sorry!
You probably have very sensitive hair that doesn't like chemicals. Stop dying your hair, and stop using strong hair cleaners... Try washing only with baby shampoo for a while, get something non alergenic.
I lost a lot of hair when i dyed my hair, it's fine unless your hair is easily coming out and I mean a lot coming out.
if its doing it drastically you may have alopecia
you may have either fryed ur hair by the dye or it could be stress, tell your parent to take u to the doc to make sure
Wash your hair with soap water. And then dry it and put Vaseline.
you could have a thryoid or hormone problem...see a Dr
go to the doctor's..
ask a doc
well it could b hormones =]

but if 2 much hair falls u should contact a doctor
The cause is the straightening iron. You can't do that day after day. It damages your hair and makes it break off which it was doing. You're not loosing hair, its breaking off because its unhealthy. And also dying it didn't help either. With all the chemicals involved in dying hair you made your hair more damaged.



To help your hair, buy shampoo that says ';Helps damaged hair'; or something along those lines. Also get conditioner that says that.



I am around your age and i dye my hair and i straighten it too. But you don't wanna over do it. Don't straighten it as much and if you have to dye your hair, do it as less often as possible.



I hope this helped you.
It sounds like too much chemical was in the dye. You should see a hair stylist and find out what they think. Two years ago, I got my hair permanently straightened. It's naturally curly and I wanted to have straight hair. The girl who did it sounded like she knew exactly what she was doing and I went to an upscale place that I though I could trust. Well, a few weeks later, my hair started coming out in strands, like how you described yours. My hair was always thick and it became thin and it was scary. People started noticing and I knew that I had to do something. I went to another person who does hair and she told me to use a shampoo and conditioner that was right for my type of hair. It made it strong. Then she cut it and I used to have really long hair but she had to cut off the part where it was dead so it could start over. But now, after 2 long years, it's finally back to normal and it's full and curly and I don't think I'll ever use another chemical in my hair!

Oh and I started taking vitamin E. That seems to help hair and fingernails.



I hope this helps and I hope that you get your hair taken care of. Maybe it's not as bad as mine was because I had a really harsh chemical on mine. Maybe yours will be fine. I really hope so! :)

没有评论:

发表评论