2012年2月4日星期六

AM I OVERREACTING? PLEASE HELP?

Ok, so I have alopecia(hair loss), had it since I was younger, most people can't tell and just think I shave. Well my crush made a comment about two months back abut having very smooth arms(cause I don't have much body hair) and I told her and she was surprised and said she never knew. She has been flirting with me a lot recently and I'm pretty sure she likes me. Anyways, one of my friends girlfriends brought her friend who I overheard ask my crush if I had anything, and she explained to her what alopecia was. I just blew it off and made it like I didn't hear anything but since then I've hurt that she asked, I guess I'm kinda insecure about it so for an attractive girl to ask it kinda ';hurts my ego'; so to speak. I know my crush doesn't care but just to have an attractive girl ask kinda hurt. Is it wrong to be a little upset over this, am I overreacting here?AM I OVERREACTING? PLEASE HELP?
In my opinion, I think it's actually awesome that you have this. I love a guy who isn't covered in hair. You should be proud of it and not worry what 'some girl' thinks about it. And just because the other girl was asking about it doesn't necessarily mean that she thinks it's unattractive, maybe she was just curious. Anyway, it's only your crush that should matter because there will always be people who will think it's strange but don't let it bring you down. Everyone has something about them that's different.AM I OVERREACTING? PLEASE HELP?
Wow that's like really immature for someone to ask that when it's absolutely none of there business. I mean if your crush finds you attractive though what should it really matter? At the same time however I don't really think you're over reacting, but you don't have anything to worry about either. Girls usually don't care about stuff like that, and if they do, who really wants to be around immature high manitence chicks?
LET IT GO. IT IS UR EGO. ACTUALLY, WHAT IS ATTRACTIVE IF SOMEONE WITH ANY TYPE OF CONDITION IS CONFIDENT AND DOESN'T LET THEIR CONDITION RULE THEIR CHARACTER OF PERSONA. UR EGO IS HURT AND THAT IS ALL. CLEAN SLATE. SOMEONE IN THE FUTURE ASKS, BE THE FIRST TO REPSOND WITH CONFIDENCE. THAT'S ADMIRABLE!
Well, to tell you the truth, it certainly is NOT taking away from your masculinity. So, my advice to you, just shrug it off in the future and don't think twice about it.


Good Luck!
There is nothing wrong with you. No reason to worry. If she thinks there is a problem, she is verrryyyyyyy shallow. No, your not overreacting, you should feel how YOU feel. I hope this helps.
your crush didn't do anything...


i understand but if you dont know her then let it go...


move on yuh know. and it was wrong.


yah that chicks a *****. but shes nothing.
I think it's perfectly normal to take it to heart a little when someone asks ';Is something wrong with him?';.. Maybe it's the way she phrased it that bothered you or just the fact that she noticed.. but honestly, it's a human reaction but I don't think you should read into it.





Look more at the fact that your crush was able to answer her and explain it to her.. meaning she's taking the time to get to know you and she has no problem talking about it.. The fact that the other girl asked about it.. means she's probably interested too.. at least a little. Maybe she just wanted to make sure you don't shave... because honestly.. a straight guy who shaves his arms and such is kind of strange.. and a guy who just doesn't have much body hair, isn't strange.. just different.





As long as you can accept that you have hair loss.. everyone else can too.

没有评论:

发表评论