2012年2月4日星期六

AM I OVERREACTING? PLEASE HELP?

Sorry about the caps, I just wanna get some responses here. Ok, so I have alopecia(hair loss) most people can't tell or just don't care because I shave and they think I just like being bald. Well my crush made a comment about two months back abut having very smooth arms(cause I don't have much body hair) and I told her and she was surprised and said she never knew. She has been flirting with me a lot recently and I'm pretty sure she likes me. Anyways, one of my friends girlfriends brought her friend who I overheard ask my crush if I had anything, and she explained to her what alopecia was. I just blew it off and made it like I didn't hear anything but since then I've hurt that she asked, I guess I'm kinda insecure about it so for an attractive girl to ask it kinda ';hurts my ego'; so to speak. I know my crush doesn't care but just to have an attractive girl ask kinda hurt. Is it wrong to be a little upset over this, am I overreacting here?AM I OVERREACTING? PLEASE HELP?
ya you are a bit.


like come on dude. one chick says one thing, big whoop man. :)


there is a lot of girls out there who prefer dudes with shaven heads and all, so don't let it get to ya. I understand if it hurts your feelings and all cause the girl is hot but no worries, I wouldn't care or stay my distance from you cause you have alopeciaAM I OVERREACTING? PLEASE HELP?
The thing about women is that they tell there best friends/friends everything but, she trust her friend that she would make the best judgment. I believe that your not over reacting but, instead you should tell her how you feel. Maybe she will understand, and give you feed back. You seem to really like her, why not tell her you like?

没有评论:

发表评论