2012年2月4日星期六

AM I OVERREACTING? PLEASE HELP?

Sorry about the caps, I just wanna get some responses here. Ok, so I have alopecia(hair loss) most people can't tell or just don't care because I shave and they think I just like being bald. Well my crush made a comment about two months back abut having very smooth arms(cause I don't have much body hair) and I told her and she was surprised and said she never knew. She has been flirting with me a lot recently and I'm pretty sure she likes me. Anyways, one of my friends girlfriends brought her friend who I overheard ask my crush if I had anything, and she explained to her what alopecia was. I just blew it off and made it like I didn't hear anything but since then I've hurt that she asked, I guess I'm kinda insecure about it so for an attractive girl to ask it kinda ';hurts my ego'; so to speak. I know my crush doesn't care but just to have an attractive girl ask kinda hurt. Is it wrong to be a little upset over this, am I overreacting here?AM I OVERREACTING? PLEASE HELP?
Sheesh you're fine! Lots of people have alopecia! Don't let something like that upset you. I have Hobbit toes and when people give me crap about them I unload my bazooka on their asses. Who cares if an attractive girl asked? Nearly every attractive woman is deep down a cold hearted succubus.





In fact...you're better off dating a really ugly girl. At least they'll respect you. Go for a woman who is a good deuce...deuce and a half...You can't go wrong there.AM I OVERREACTING? PLEASE HELP?
Yes, you're overreacting a bit.





Here, maybe this will help:


Since your crush doesn't mind, imagine everyone else doesn't either!
Yes you are.

没有评论:

发表评论