2012年2月4日星期六

Which is safer Texturizer or Relaxer?

Hello, I am African-American. I want to change my hair. I have short hair. I want curls. I've heard about relaxing hair. The effect and process is gruesome. Relaxing burns and can cause hair loss. Butt the result is worth the pain.





However, I've also heard of textuizer. Is texturizer safer? Does it burn or cause hair loss? Which works best to give curls?Which is safer Texturizer or Relaxer?
Speak for yourself because ';beauty'; is not painful, and no one should have to put up with a burning scalp, sores, and scabs for straight hair. Thanks, but no thanks, I think I'll stick to flat ironing. Seems overboard to me.





A texturizer and relaxer are the same thing. A texturizer is nothing more than a mild relaxer and you can get the same effect by leaving a relaxer on your hair for a shorter period of time. Likewise, you can permanently straight your hair if you leave a texturizer on too long. No chemicals is ever ';safe'; for your hair, and yes, it can cause your hair to break off.





Relaxers don't give you curls; it straightens your hair.





You're thinking about a texturizer kit. There's a difference between a texturizer and a texturizer kit. Texturizer kits give your hair curls. I'd suggest you get it professionally done or you might mess up your hair, and this is just a guess from the fact that you didn't know that relaxers don't give you curls. You're looking for a Jeri Curl, aka Curly Perm.Which is safer Texturizer or Relaxer?
a texturizer is the same as a relazer... the process is different... it is just not left on for as long... be careful, some times a texturizer can straighten some hair as if it were a full out relaxer.. it all depends on how your hair processes the chemical... they are the same chemical... there is an alternative which is using the same chemical in a curly perm to straighten curly hair but this chemical (something thiglycolate I forget the name and I'm too lazy to look it up.. google chemical in curly perm) is even more drying to African hair than the chemical in relaxer which is still lye.. even whe they say NO lye relaxer.. my advice leave it all alone.. but if you must research a stylist who specializes in natural hair care, and texturizers.. don't do it youself, and don't even trust just any stylist to do it for you... research or you may end up with a permanent result.. of straight hair.. when you just wanted a bit less curl

没有评论:

发表评论