2012年2月4日星期六

Female hair loss.......?

I'm 22 years old and my hair has been falling out (more than is normal) for the past two years. The falling out has increased recently and so I finally went to see a doctor, who then told me to take a blood test. My hormone levels are fine... the only thing that's off is the level of thrombocytes - there's less than is normal. This can't be related to hair loss, can it? Are there any other causes that could possibly be for this? Thanks for your help.Female hair loss.......?
If you don't have a thyroid problem, it could just be stress related. There is an autoimmune disorder that can cause hair loss, but if they did hormone levels, they may have checked that too.Go back to the doctor and ask them if you might have an auto immune disorder.Female hair loss.......?
I am absolutely amazed at the results of Provillus. I am the world's biggest skeptic and only ordered Provillus because my Doctor recommended it. After just two weeks I noticed little to no hair in the tub after shampooing.





Two months later the bald spot in the back of my head has filled in almost completely!! And...I'm 58 years old !! Great product...I'm sold for life.





so Get Provillus for yourself and get rid of Hair loss, hair fall, baldness and get hair regrowth :)

没有评论:

发表评论