2012年2月2日星期四

How does starvation cause hair loss?

What is it in starvation that causes hair loss?


Is it the fact I'm not getting enough calories?


or protein?


or vitamins?


or simply because I'm making myself hungry beyond words?





I eat an apple, bowl of nuts, and a bowl of dry cereal in the morning


I have a chicken or salmon salad during lunch


and because I feel like I had enough calories from the morning


I eat a bowl of frozen grapes for dinner


and after I get hungry and I like that feeling.


I don't want to change how I eat


I don't eat meat except lean meat (chicken, turkey) and seafood.


But even then I don't eat a lot of it either.


Definitely not as much nuts.


I'm trying to lose weight and the feeling of hunger I get after the grapes make me feel good. If I don't feel hungry before I got to bed I stay up all night until I get hungry.





I don't want to lose my hair though


So that's why I was wondering, should I take protein pills?


I just started to take multivitamins for teens (Im 17y/o)How does starvation cause hair loss?
Yes. because when you stop eating, all of the nutrients stop going to your scalp and stop nourishing your hair.How does starvation cause hair loss?
That is not close to enough food. And the hair loss can be from a lack of several vital nutrients. Different nutrients can do different things that aid in having hair actually fall out.
it does

没有评论:

发表评论