2012年2月2日星期四

I really need some help, it's making me depressed.?

I am 17 and I skipped my period last month but I know it isn't because I am pregnant! Also, I have started losing more hair than I should. I am not entirely sure why because I think I have a very healthy diet which consists of fruit, yogurt, vegetables, tuna, seafood and essential fats in nuts and oils. I have recently lost a lot of weight, I am 5'4 and have gone from 157lbs to 110lbs.





I am just wondering whether a lack of iron might cause hair loss and loss of periods and whether taking a supplement could help me out? I literally am at my wits end.I really need some help, it's making me depressed.?
you must be aware that it can be harmfull to lose wait to quickly this may have affected your period go and see your gp good luck

没有评论:

发表评论