2012年2月2日星期四

Im having recent hair loss?

Im 15 years of age about to be 16 in November and recently when i take showers as I run my fingers through my hair i'l find small strands of hairs webbed along my fingers. I have moderate thin long hair and I dont think the shampoo is the problem because ive been using it for a few months now. I have been under a small grade amount of stress but I wouldnt call it extreme. Theres many possibilitys on why this is happening but im not sure just what the cause is. ThanksIm having recent hair loss?
This is something you need to talk to your GP about.


Hair loss is caused by many things as you have said but, some of them are more serious than others.


It also is possible that it is your shampoo as the effects can take some time to show.





Don't forget that even if you don't think you've been suffering from extreme stress... everybody's bodies are different and so they react differently. You should not rule stress out as a factor for this.





Talk to your parents and ask if anybody else in the family has experienced similar probelms.





Because you are a teenager and your hormones are running ramped, it is possible that they have been thrown out of balance. It is really important you take this to the Doctor rather than yahoo answers.

没有评论:

发表评论