2012年2月10日星期五

Should I shave my hair off since I have tractional alopecia?

Tractional alopecia is a loss of hair caused my pulling but not by me pulling it, but pulling via extensions. I'm thinking of shaving it solely for this purpose not because it's 'in' since I feel it is the only way of my hair ever being healthy or looking good again. Is this a good idea? Without causing offence, please remember that I am black and that as a black female I am prone to much hair difficulties.





Has it worked for you or anyone you know? Please give your in depth answers or anything you know on whether this is a good idea considering my condition.Should I shave my hair off since I have tractional alopecia?
i'm so sorry that must suck!


if you don't mind shaving your head, you should go for it.


another good idea is to dye it a bright color like orange or purple so you will be happy when it falls out.


hope i helped!Should I shave my hair off since I have tractional alopecia?
I think that hair is a woman麓s crown, but if the hair is not pretty, why not shave it off so that you can start over and let it grow in healthy?





You know what I think looks great on a woman who has lost her hair, or is trying to grow out their hair? A scarf that is very colorful. I didn麓t wash my hair last Friday, and tried this. My assistant said I looked very chic, and now I麓m going to do this all the time.





Best wishes to you-love yourself as you are-and have a pretty day!

没有评论:

发表评论