2012年2月2日星期四

Why is my hair falling out?

the other day i noticed above and behind my ears i had 2 big patches of hair loss revealing my scalp, both patches are covered in spots. im not sure why i have this? i wear hair extensions, i dye my hair and straighten it could this be why theirs hair loss? as well lately my parents broke up with each other which has effected me a lot and i have been really stressed, so could it be stress causing the hair loss?Why is my hair falling out?
all the reasons you gave above lead to hair loss.

you must use less amount of products on your hair to avoid hair loss.

try to find out which shampoo, conditioner, hair dye, etc. suits your hair the best and then use it.

using shampoo which stops/reduces hair fall will help you.

you should avoid hair straightening as it causes more hair loss.

hope this helps you.

visit this site to know how to prevent and control hair fall.

site: ((http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/indWhy is my hair falling out?
The reason why your hair is breaking is probably because of the stress, extensions, dye, and straightening your hair. Straightening my hair frequently made my hair fall out a lot. Once I stopped straightening my hair so much it got thicker, healthier, and it stopped falling out as much. I mainly think it is the stress that has your hair falling out though. I would recommend not dying your hair, getting extensions, or straightening your hair as much. Trust me! It will definitely help!

没有评论:

发表评论